Wednesday, January 11, 2012

A young doctor, is now working at New York University Medical Center


http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR5RFbtnt30QnpZnrKNbofeCK5Bnhit8EaZGoCGd7w9Ol-kc8pNcsDdDqEA young doctor, is now working at New York University Medical Center, when asked what led to his transfer from Pakistan and Jinnah Postgraduate Medical Centre (JPMC) said on condition of anonymity, "if j" I joined the CDC, who was very pleased with my work in practice and excited because of the traffic study on public hospitals and the constant flow of patients from a variety of professional help young people deal in a short space of time. I remember that I called the emergency after a bomb exploded in a local mosque. Ambulances with dead and wounded piled came from everywhere, it is a traumatic experience in itself was.

Cure ". The patient I was shocked because I knew that" man question "However, a person who is a local political party with a dead body and pointed a gun at me demanding" have. "Already dead, says the weapon and the man scared me and I decided that the "corpse" in the fan set because I knew I had no choice. Since that day are not really happy to be working for the people of Pakistan or Pakistan. "

Another doctor, who resigned from the public hospital and now runs a private clinic told of his experiences with the words. "I left because most of the officials as heads of departments assigned to their positions because of their" political affiliation "In addition, they feel let down by someone who threatened the control of research and more competent, thus" References "instead of" academic "."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Domain Auctions at GoDaddy.com